CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Grandma Sherrie,

I love you because you always take such effort just to make someone feel good about themselves. I can always trust that you will be doing some sort of creative thing when I come and visit you. You are always in a good mood and never get annoyed with anyone. I love you!

Grandma Connie,

I love you because I can always tell that you are trying to make me feel good if I am sad or just trying to do something to make my day (it works too!) I love that you always give me lots of attention and make me feel special.

Grandma Bev,

No matter what, when I see you I am always in a good mood because you are always in a good mood. You are always one of the first ones to send me a birthday card. I love you!

Grandma Shirl-dog,

You're always giving me a good laugh. Always calling just to check up on me. Always keeping me company when I'm down in the dumps. Always making the best meals possible when I come and visit. I love you!

Love,

Mitchell


I "Heart" You!!!



3 comments:

Shanel said...

Mitchell, what about your favorite Aunt? Can you do a post-edit and add me to that wonderful list of women please?

Sherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherrie said...

Mitchell, thank you so much! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, but I've kind of been taking a vacation from the computer lately. ILOVE YOU MORE THAN MY OWN GRANDSON!