CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tess' Rendition of "Shoefly Don't Bother Me!"


This has been the strangest summer ever. My poor kiddies don't even remember what a summer wardrobe looks like. Usually by now I have already had the ceremonial retiring of last seasons clothes where I box up what can be handed down to the next kid and take the rest to D.I.. This year, however, I decided that every child would need a drawer full of back-up clothes, like jeans and sweatshirts, for those unexpected days. (Up until a month a go we were still getting snow in the mountains.)

With all the confusion, how could I expect Tess to dress herself appropriately for the weather. Unlike Reggie and Mitchell, she isn't up on checking Weather.com every morning for dressing advice. The turtleneck that she chose to wear on this particular day did, however, improve on the witch costume she insisted on wearing the day before. Would you guess that this day was in the mid 90's.

Oh what a silly, silly girl!

6 comments:

Shanel said...

I love it! Only Tess.

Natalie said...

So fun to see Tess on video. I love the sweater with the mini skirt!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I love the "dress themselves days". Gav prefers white t-shirts with "old man pants" (boxer briefs) with converse high tops amd Sav likes this old balerina get up that she wore when she was 5, half a foot shorter and 20 pounds lighter. funny kids! What would we laugh at without them.
Also I just wanted to say HI!!! I love this blogging bit!
Kami

Jen and Lance said...

That is way funny!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say HI to all of you! I'm really enjoying this new blogging craze and it was fun to see Tess and also all the fun on the 4th. Wendy, I would really like to get 2 or 3 of your very favorite recipes for Sunday dinner (maybe some with not too many ingredients). Also, thanks to Reggie for helping Kaci and Raleigh with their new home. Kaci said you were "very grown up and professional"....imagine that!! Anyway, hope you don't mind if I blog-stalk you every now and then. I'm trying to get Sherrie started with a blog of her own.

Shenise said...

Sooo Tess! And I love her and love watching this clip but where are the rest of your pictures from the summer? I know you had an exchange student. Any pictures thoughts about her?